Registration deadlines are approaching for this year's OFCC Conference. Four locations and dates are available. Visit the conference website for details.
- Columbus 1, Tuesday, August 23, 2016
- (registration closes 8/16)
- Cleveland, Thursday, September 22, 2016
- (registration closes 9/15)
- Cincinnati, Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- (registration closes 9/21)
- Columbus 2, Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- (registration closes 10/5)
This annual OFCC Conference brings together public owners (state agencies, colleges/universities, school districts), architects, engineers, landscape architects and planners, construction managers, design-builders, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, consultants and specialty service providers, and construction attorneys.
What's on the Agenda this Year?
The format for the 2016 conference will be different than the last several years. This year the conference will offer one general session with the following topics:
- Industry Trends: Delivery Methods, CMR/DB Contract, and Inflation
- Lessons Learned: CMR Delivery Method
- OFCC Updates: Documents, Technology and LEED
- Lessons Learned: Completing the 330 Form
- Lessons Learned: Design Assist
- Lessons Learned: DB Delivery Method
- Business Opportunities: Upcoming Projects
Cost to attend is $70.00 per person. Included in the registration fee is continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and conference materials. There are no refunds; however, you may substitute someone in your place.
Payment is by credit card only. No checks or ISTV transactions accepted.
Please note: 5.0 LU/HSW AIA credits have been approved for this conference. Attendees must attend the entire conference. No partial credits awarded.
Contact Sue Meyer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-387-1049.
Please note there are no vendor speaker or exhibiting opportunities at the OFCC Conference.